~One womans journey into discovering Gods created purpose for Women.~

"...but for Adam, there was not found a helper suitable for him. So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. The Lord God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. The man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed." Genesis 2:20a-25


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Giveaway Announced!

Ok, so the actual announcement and details of my first-ever giveaway has taken longer than I had anticipated.  Two reasons, really.  First being that I have never done one and have been trying to figure out the best way to have people enter.  The second is that the item I want to offer has been available on cassette tape only and many people dont have cassette tape players anymore (I didnt until I got one just for this!).  I had to figure out a way to convert it to digital in case my winner doesnt have a tape player.  Now that all that is in order, I am ready to announce:

I am offering "The Incredible Longings of a Woman" audio set!  You will be able to choose your format:  Audio cassette set (pictured) or as audio file on CD.  The set includes 4 tapes: 1. To Be A Beautiful Bride; 2. To Have A Home; 3. To Bear Children; and 4. To Live Happily Ever After


This teaching set by Audrey Broggi has blessed me many times.  Though I have probably listened to it 3 or 4 times now, each time I hear something "different" -or at the very least, "new" to my heart.  I know it will be a wonderful blessing and source of encouragement and conviction to any woman. 

To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment here with a link to your blog or website and then write an entry on your site linking to mine and letting other women know about this giveaway!  (If you prefer not to comment publicly, you can still created a link on your site and then just use the "email me" option to the right and send me a message with your link instead.)

I will stop taking entries next Wednesday, March 31st and will announce the winner on Friday, April 2nd!  

*I will be holding a monthly giveaway so keep checking back!*

2 comments:

  1. I love Audrey Broggi! Sign me up! I will link to your site on the pulse and on my site from xanga some time tonight!
    www.xanga.com/camarige

    Carmen (PS. I am coming your way next Wed! I want to get together! So, lets do it as soon as I get there so it doesn't keep getting pushed back and then things go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign me up I will link it to my fb....that's all the website I have right now! =)
    Megan =)

    ReplyDelete